The Vivobarefoot Primus Velcro kids’ school shoes provide a barefoot feel to let little feet do their thing naturally and in comfort.
They’re made of Wild Hide leather from cattle that have enjoyed a life grazing in the sunshine. The upper wraps your little one’s feet in an ultra-tough protective skin that won’t restrict their movement in any way.
A crazy thin outsole lets your youngster’s feet connect to the ground without interference, so they can learn to move skilfully and improve their proprioception as they grow.
Cork Insole: Removable 3mm of recycled foam on a cork base made of natural materials. It offers warmth when inside the shoe and can be removed to provide a closer connection with the surface beneath your little one’s feet.
PRO5: The special patented PRO5 layer is super thin for no added bulk and is puncture resistant. According to Vivobarefoot, it’s 5 x more puncture resistant compared to normal soles with the same thickness.
TPU Sole: Enhances your kid's sensory experience with an ultra-thin and durable compound to get them closer to the pavement. Keeps young feet feeling light and free.
- Durable Wild Hide leather for a natural barefoot experience
- Versatile design for everything from playground fun to classroom learning
- Super flexy to let little thing do their thing
- Quick-pull strap for easy on-off
- Designed for full freedom of motion and all-round protection
- Ultra-thin sole strips back non-essentials to let your little one feel more and improve their movement skills
- Easy velcro closure for little feet on the move